Ok, after many years of somehow having avoided getting tagged, I've finally been caught. By Kavita. Ok so,it’s a game of blog tag. Where bloggers tag fellow bloggers with an assignment, and the blogger then has to tag someone else.
The house rules:
* Each person tagged has to write random facts/habits about themselves.
* Those that are tagged will have to write a post on their own blog (about their twelve things)
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose two other people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My 12 thingies
1. I HATE BUTTERFLIES. And moths. They creep me out.Especially the big black and multicoloured ones that people find "so pwetty!".
2. I like eating raw oats. straight from the dabba.
3. I pull at my hair when I'm thinking. Also to prove to Apu that my nose won't grow longer in the process.
4. When I was in 2nd standard, I wanted to be a Chief Chef.
5. To set the record straight, my cooking skills are restricted to food that comes in packets and needs to be dunked in hot water.
6. For some reason, I used to think ladybirds were mutated ants.
7. I drink chocolate horlicks everyday.
8. I pick up matchboxes off roads.
9. I'm topographically challenged.
10. I like sniffing at coffee powder. I don't like drinking coffee though.
11. I miss reading in the loo.
12. I used to read STATUTORY WARNING as STATIONARY WARNING. Till I was 16 years old.
:D :D :D
THERE. Im done.
I tag vaishu and priyankar.